Blackjack is one of the easiest and most addictive games in any casino. Beginners prefer to use a basic strategy, and experienced players sometimes practice several strategies at once, their advantage over the gambling house reaches 2% of the average bet. Blackjack win can only be obtained if you follow the advices below.
How to win at blackjack: tips from experienced players
The team of professional blackjack players have formulated some of the most important tricks to help you become an experienced blackjack player:
- Play at the table where the minimum bet is 5% of your gaming budget.
- Draw a card if your hand is less than 17, when the dealer has an 8, 9, 10-point card. Stop if you have more than 11 points in total, when the dealer has 4, 5, 6. The dealer is forced to take a card and at 40% he will be bust.
- Never place an insurance bet unless you are a card counting professional. Because only by counting the cards you can determine the chance of winning the insurance rate.
- Doubling is a powerful player advantage. We recommend doubling a hand with a 10-point card if the dealer has 9 points or less. In some variations of blackjack, doubling 9 is prohibited, and many also restrict doubling with a soft hand versus the dealer’s 4, 5 or 6.
- Increase your stakes during a successful game to get blackjack win.
When, as a result of the deal, you receive two cards of the same value, then you can divide them in half, while increasing the original bet by half. Don’t break 10’s and 5’s. Always split 7 and 8 when the dealer has a card of the same value or lower. Split 2-to-3-to-3 when the dealer has 4, 5, or 6 and always break aces.
What is the probability of getting the biggest blackjack win?
How to win in this popular game? By playing blackjack online, every player has a chance to win the biggest cash prize. Let’s take a look at the chances of winning:
- The dealer’s advantage in blackjack comes from the fact that the dealer’s hand is open, and it gets only after all the players have made their first decision. This advantage is about 8%;
- With a basic strategy, you can turn the house edge from 8% to your 0.5% edge. If you count cards, you will get an even greater advantage;
- The advantage of the player against the dealer’s open card: if the dealer always got a five, then the chances of a player according to the basic strategy would be 23.2%, and if always a card of 9 or higher, then your advantage would always be in a negative range;
- How does the exit of a card from the deck affect the player’s advantage? Hitting every five increases your chances of win at blackjack by 0.67%, and hitting an ace decreases your chances by 0.59%.
Usually players use free blackjack win real money, but you shouldn’t do this without knowing the rules. If you choose one of the modern varieties, it is worth paying attention to the additional conditions that are, in addition to the basic rules. It is also recommended that you learn several strategies for the game.